OX2 is looking for an asset manager in wind power that will work as a technical and commercial manager for one of our major customers. You will have a very important role in our commercial team, where we strive for long-term and efficient growth of the management of wind power plants.
We offer the opportunity to be involved in developing one of the largest wind power park asset managers in the Nordic region in our constant efforts to find opportunities to develop our customers’ assets. With us you get the opportunity to develop in an environment where the business thinking and technology meet each other.
We believe that you are a careful person with experience of both technical and commercial aspects in wind power and would like to act as a link between the business perspective and the technical side. You have some years of experience in the wind power industry and speak fluent Finnish & English. You like to run things yourself but you should have the ability to collaborate with others and you need good communication skills.
Your duties are mainly to:
- Be customer manager for one of our largest customers and coordinate communication and relations with them for the their wind farms
- Develop our long-term relationship with our customers through a proactive delivery of services based on their requirements
- Responsible for planning and budgeting all activities in the customer’s parks together with our experienced colleagues
- Ensure that the reporting and communication to your customer is of the right quality
- Coordinate and, if necessary, lead renegotiations of contracts with suppliers
Your qualifications and experience:
- Experience from the wind power industry either from the technical or the commercial side
- Higher education with some form of technical focus
- Good language proficiency in Finnish and English, both in speech and writing
- Good knowledge of IT systems and Office package, especially Excel
- Hands on and troubleshooting mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with Nordex, Siemens or Vestas
|Location:||Finland, Helsinki or elsewhere|
|To apply:||Upload your CV and a Personal letter on our Careers page|
|Last time to apply:||30th of April|